Start Times Finalized For Budweiser Speedweeks 2015 Events
57th annual DAYTONA 500 set for a 1 p.m. ET start
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – The 57th annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 22, NASCAR’s biggest, richest and most prestigious race, will start at 1 p.m. (TV – FOX, FOX Deportes; Radio – MRN Radio, SiriusXM). It’s the sixth straight year “The Great American Race” will have a start time of 1 p.m.
Start times for the other remaining events of Budweiser Speedweeks 2015 at Daytona International Speedway are as follows:
· The 53rd anniversary Rolex 24 At Daytona IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race, Jan. 24-25, 2:10 p.m. (FOX Sports and IMSA.com)
· The Lucas Oil 200 Presented By American Real MAV TV ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards, Saturday, Feb. 14, 4:15 p.m. (FOX Sports 1)
· The Sprint Unlimited, Saturday, Feb. 14, 8:15 p.m. (FOX)
· Daytona 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger, Sunday, Feb. 15, 1:30 p.m. (FOX)
· Budweiser Duel At Daytona, Thursday, Feb. 19, 7 p.m. (FOX Sports 1)
· NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Friday, Feb. 20, 7:30 p.m. (FOX Sports 1)
· Alert Today Florida 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series race, Saturday, Feb. 21, 3:30 p.m. (FOX Sports 1)
In this year’s DAYTONA 500, Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be seeking his second consecutive DAYTONA 500 victory. The last driver to win back-to-back DAYTONA 500s was Sterling Marlin back in 1994-95.
Budweiser Speedweeks 2015 will also provide fans with a sneak peek of DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch redevelopment. Approximately 40,000 new seats will be available on the west side of the stadium, from Turn 1 toward the center of the track. Fans in these wider more comfortable seats will enjoy many of the new amenities being created by DAYTONA Rising.
Tickets for the 57th annual DAYTONA 500 and all Budweiser Speedweeks 2015 events are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtag #DAYTONA500 and #SPEEDWEEKS. Fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for the latest news all season long. Fans can follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com.