1. Witness history - The Championship Round in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup happens only at Homestead-Miami Speedway at the Ford EcoBoost 400. Four drivers will compete among a full-43 car field for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship.
2. Fan-Friendly Pricing - Kids 12 and younger are FREE in general admission sections to both the Friday night NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Ford EcoBoost 200 and Saturday's NASCAR XFINITY Series Ford EcoBoost 300.
3. Half-price Sunday - Kids 12 and younger are admitted for half-price in reserved grandstands to Sunday's Sprint Cup Championship.
4. Flexible payment plan - Allows fans to pay in four installments with just 25% due at the time of purchase.
5. Exclusive Benefit for 3-Day package - Fans purchasing a 3-day package will have on-track access for the post-race celebration for all three Championship Finales
6. Bag & Cooler policy - Fans may enter admission gates with:
- One soft-sided cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches. (Size typically holds 24-36 cans of beverages.)
- One soft-sided bag, no larger than 18 x 18 x 4 inches.
7. Three Jam-Packed days of action - beginning on Friday with practice sessions for all three series and qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, each day promises a full-day of events for fans of all three of NASCAR's premier series.
8. Pre-Race Festivities - With recent pre-race concert acts such as Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, and Kid Rock, it's always a party at Ford Championship Weekend. With a Pit Pass, you can enjoy the fun up close on the frontstretch just hours before NASCAR's biggest stars compete in the final race of the season for a championship.